Experience is an essential part of DragonVale World. The amount of experience determines what level a park is. Leveling up is the only way to unlock new dragons, habitats, decorations, etc. A park gains a level every time the experience bar is filled.
- Refer to Experience Per Level for more information.
How To Earn Experience Points
- Accomplishing goals.
- Feeding your dragons with treats.
- Placing new buildings, habitats, and decorations.
- Upgrading buildings and habitats.
- Removing obstacles.
- On March 30th 2017, the park level cap was increased from level 50 to level 60.